M3CRC™ Colorectal Cancer Risk Screening (HCECRC01)
M3CRC™ Colorectal Cancer Risk Screening
- World's only Non-invasive and high sensitivity colorectal cancer risk prediction test that detects non-advanced adenoma and adenoma recurrence
- Only need stool collection and non-invasive
- Sensitivity detection > 94%, comparable to colonoscopy
The commonest cancer in Hong Kong - CRC
Colorectal cancer (CRC) has been the commonest and second deadliest cancer in Hong Kong since 2013. Most CRCs develop from small polyps (see figure) that are treatable but often undetected.
How does small polyp progress to colorectal cancer?
Various non-invasive tests for CRC are currently available in the market, but they fail to address the need in detecting small polyps for preventative care. M3CRC is a world’s only non-invasive colorectal cancer risk prediction test that defects non-advanced adenoma , the sensitivity of CRC is 94% comparable to colonoscopy1.
A Novel tool for monitoring gut microbial health
Although early removal of small polyps can greatly reduce the risk of colorectal cancer, new polyps still have the opportunity to grow back. Studies have found that nearly 5 adults experience recurrence within 3 years after polyps are removed2. Therefore, regular monitoring and early detection of polyp recurrence are extremely important and should not be taken lightly.
1. TF Imperiale, DF Ransohoff, SH Itzkowitz, TR Levin, P Lavin, GP Lidgard, DA Ahlquist, and BM Berger. Multitarget Stool DNA Testing for Colorectal-Cancer Screening. The New England Journal of Medicine, 2014.
2. C Allemani, T Matsuda, V Di Carlo, R Harewood, M Matz, M Niksic, A Bonaventure, M Valkov, CJ Johnson, J Esteve, OJ Ogunbiyi, ESG Azevedo, WQ Chen, S Eser, G Engholm, CA Stiller, A Monnereau, RR Woods, O Visser, GH Lim, J Aitken, HK Weir, MP Coleman, and CW Group, Global surveillance of trends in cancer survival 2000 14 (CONCORD 3): analysis of individual records for 37 513 025 patients diagnosed with one of 18 cancers from 322 population based registries in 71 countries. Lancet, 2018 .39 110125 ): p. 1023 1075
1. After receiving the kit, it consists all the tools you need to collect samples. Procedures as below:
To ensure the accuracy of the testing, please read the following notes carefully：
1. Maintain regular diet within 2 weeks
2. Avoid antibiotics within 4 weeks
3. Avoid probiotics within 4 weeks
4. Do not collect the stool sample when it is watery due to diarrhoea and when there is bleeding from haemorrhoids and menstruation
2. Follow this Guide to collect the sample carefully. Return the sample within 24 hours. After collection of samples, please call GenieBiome Lab to collect samples at home, otherwise the reissue of the kit will have $500 extra cost.
Designated Sample Collection Date:
Monday to Thursday
Designated Sample Collection Time
1. Samples should be stored in a cool place before collection
3. The samples will be delivered to Chinese University of Hong Kong laboratory for testing
4. Report Interpretation and Conclusive Advice by Medical Professional
Designated Centre Address:
1. Mong Kok - Impact Medical Imaging Centre
Room 712, 7/F , Office Tower One , Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon
Tel: 2397 2111
2. Tai Wai - Human Health Integrated Medical Centre (Tai Wai MTR Station)
Shop 3, MTR Tai Wai Station, New Territories
Tel: 2603 2082
3.Tiu Keng Leng - Human Health Medical Centre (Tiu Keng Leng MTR Station)
Shop 9-10, MTR Tiu Keng Leng Station, New Territories
Tel: 2706 6700
4. Lai Chi Kok- Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 105B, 1/F, Liberté Shopping Centre, 833 Lai Chi Kok Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
Tel: 2370 2881
5.Tin Shui Wai- Human Health Medical Centre
Shop NG18, G/F, T Town North, Tin Yuet Estate, 33 & 39 Tin Wah Road, Tin Shui Wai, NT
Tel: 2445 0282
6. Quarry Bay-Human Health Medical Centre (Bo Fung Gardens)
Shop 2C, G/F, Bo Fung Gardens, 1090 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: 2811 9008
7. Kowloon Station- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre
Concession KOW85, L2, MTR Kowloon Station, Kowloon
Tel: 2668 8600
8. Sai Wan Ho-Perfect Life Medical Centre
G/F, 126 Shau Kei Wan Road, Sai Wan Ho, HK
Tel: 2886 2925
9. Yau Tong-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 209A, Lei Yue Mun Plaza, Yau Tong, Kowloon
Tel: 2772 1862
10. Tsing Yi Station-Human Health Integrated Medical Centre
Shop No. 44 and 45, G/F, MTR Tsing Yi station, New Territories (MTR Tsing Yi Station Exit C)
Tel: 2887 8823
11. Yuen Long-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 4, G/F, Kan Yip Building, Nos. 229 Castle Peak Road, Yuen Long, NT
Tel: 2473 0881
12. Kwai Fong Station-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 17, MTR Kwai Fong Station, New Territories (MTR Kwai Fong Station Exit D, To Kwai Fong Plaza)
Tel: 2187 3626
13. Sheung Shui-Human Health Integrated Medical Centre
Shop no. 25, Level 1, Lung Fung Garden, 33 Lung Sum Avenue, Sheung Shui, New Territories
Tel: 2670 8633
14. Kowloon Bay- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre (Telford Plaza)Shop Unit P39B, Telford Plaza, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Tel: 2997 2768
• Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call to the medical centre for booking.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
•When samples are returned, please ensure the following before leaving:
a. There is no leakage in the 2 test tubes containing the sample liquid
b. The barcodes on the test tube, test application form and sample bag are consistent, and the sample bag has written the date and time of sample collection;
c. The completed test application form is stored in the hidden compartment of the
d. The whole set of samples is placed in the outer packaging bag;
e. After the sample is collected, returning the sample within 24 hours. After collection of samples, please call GenieBiome Lab to collect samples at home, otherwise the reissue of the kit will have $500 extra cost.
•Check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
•Check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 1 week starting from the date of payment.
• Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Human Health shall be final.