Wondfo One Step HCG Urine Test (C-ZEN005)
Wondfo One Step HCG Urine Test
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone, produced by the developing
placenta shortly after the conception and secreted into the urine. The
pregnancy test contains antibodies which specifically react with this hormone.
How to Use:
1. To begin testing, open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove
test device--midstream from the pouch.
2. Hold the round end of cover with one hand. Use the other hand to pull out
the midstream cap and expose the absorbent.
3. Point the absorbent tip downward; place the absorbent tip in urine stream
for at least 10 seconds to be thoroughly wet. Do not urinate passed the
Otherwise, you can collect your urine into a clean cup and dip half of the
absorbent pad into the urine for at least 3 seconds.
4. Re-cap the device and wait for color bands to appear. Positive results may
be observed in as soon as 1 minute. However, to confirm negative results,
the complete reaction time of 3 minutes is required. Do not read results
after 5 minutes.
5. When urine specimen is applied to a midstream, capillary action carries the
specimen to migrate along the membrane. When hCG in the sample reaches
the test zone region of the membrane, it will form a colored line. Absence of
this colored line suggests a negative result.
To serve as a procedure control, a colored line will appear at the control zone
region, if the test has been performed properly.
1. This kit is for external use only. Do not swallow.
2. Discard after first use. The test midstream cannot be used more than once.
3. Do not use test kit beyond expiry date.
4. Do not use the kit if the pouch is punctured or not well sealed.
5. Keep out of the reach of children.
Made in China