Pap Smear (cervix test) + HPV DNA Genotyping (PATHPV)
Pap Smear (cervix test) + HPV DNA Genotyping (Female Only)
Cervical test, also known as Pap smear, is one of the common and simple cervical cancer screening methods to detect abnormal changes or lesions in cervical cells. Further examinations may needed if lesions are found in the test results.
The entire procedure takes only a few minutes.
Who needs to have a Pap smear test?
It is recommended that women aged over 25 with sexual experience should receive Pap smear regularly.
HPV DNA Genotyping (Female only)
HPV (human papillomavirus) can be subdivided into more than 100 different types of viruses, about 40 of which can infect human genital organs and anus, and are mainly transmitted through sexual contact. These viruses can also be called "genital HPV viruses" and can be divided into low-risk and high-risk types:
Low-risk HPV viruses do not cause cancer, but they may cause genital and skin warts. For example, 12 virus types including HPV6, 11 can cause genital warts (commonly known as cauliflower venereal disease).
High-risk HPV viruses can cause cancer, and at least a dozen of them have been identified as the causes of related cancers. For example, infection with HPV 16 and HPV 18 has the opportunity to cause cervical cancer.
Compared with the traditional blood antigen antibody test, HPV DNA genotyping technology has higher sensitivity and accuracy.
Designated Health Check Centre Address:
Impact Medical Imaging Centre
Room 712, 7/F , Office Tower One , Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon
Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
•Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 2397 2111 for booking. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m.– 6:30p.m.)
• The physical check-up plan is available at designated Human Health Check-up Centre- Impact Medical Imaging Centre.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
•Check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
•Check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Human Health shall be final.