ALLTEST Sars-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test 1s (C-LUX005)
*Department of Health has granted listing approval for the following rapid antigen tests for COVID-19. For more details, please refer to HERE
*Rapid test result after 15 minutes
*Applicable to Omicron and Delta variants
*The antigen rapid test is only suitable for preliminary screening. It can only serve as a reference and cannot replace the nucleic acid test which is at present the gold standard for diagnosis of COVID-19.
If citizens test positive through using rapid test kits on their own, they should further undergo nucleic acid testing for confirmation. For the sake of prudence, they should take personal protective measures, stay home and avoid going out as far as practicable. They should invite relatives or friends to obtain and deliver deep throat saliva specimen collection packs through existing channels.
For the early detection of virus antigens, it can effectively reduce the widespread spread of the virus.
- High accuracy
98.6% high accuracy, high consistency
- Test and know
Test results within 15 minutes
- Easy to use
Self-sampling nasal test, no need to send to a laboratory
-Suitable to do twice a week, with nucleic acid testing every 14 days to ensure safety
*The product has passed EU CE certification
1. Insert the test stick about 2.5 cm deep into one nostril. Roll the test stick along the nasal mucosa 5 times. Repeat this process in the other nostril.
2. Remove the cap.
3. Insert the test stick into the test tube and gently move the test stick up and down in the liquid for 10 to 15 seconds. Then move the stick in a circle several times to mix.
4. While removing the test stick, squeeze the walls of the test tube.
5. Press the attached tip firmly onto the test tube.
6. Apply 3 drops of the sample solution into the well of the test cassette by squeezing the tube.
7. Wait 15 minutes after sample application for the result.Assess the test result within a 5-minute time window.
8. With two red lines, it means corona positive while one red line is corona negative. Please seek doctors’ advice if you have any questions.
- Return from high risk regions
- Concerned with no symptoms
- Suspected patient
- Routine self-checking
-Results will be displayed after 15 minutes, but not more than 20 minutes
-If the client's gums are prone to bleeding or suffer from periodontal disease, it is recommended to take the test after recovery
-Dentures must be removed for testing
-The product should be stored in a cool place, out of direct sunlight, and out of the reach of children. Use before the expiry date stated on the product on the outer packaging.
-Proper specimen collection, storage, and handling are important to the performance of this test. Testing should be performed as soon as possible after specimen collection. Please use the swab kit provided in the package.
-For detailed test steps, please refer to the manual in the box.