COVID-19 RT-PCR Test (Routine) -KM-COVID19
Specimen collection bottle will be distributed after doctor consultation. Client can collect specimen at home and return it to the designated collection points.
The test result report is issued by the laboratory recognised by the Hong Kong SAR Government which can be used as border-crossing and hospital admission proof.
Remarks: different locations for doctor consultation and specimen collection.
- RT-PCR test
- Doctor Consultation
- COVID-19 RT-PCR report (Electronic test result report also available)
- Health Certificate
- All Individuals
- Those who need 24 hours test results for travelling*
- Admission Certificate
*For details of travelling requirement, please contact Hong Kong Immigrant Department directly.
- Please check with medical staff for updated designated specimen collection points.
- Please note that the report date on the test result report is based on the expected date of submitting specimen to designated collection points.
- Electronic test result report will send via designated email automatically.
- If the test result meets the reporting criteria, Human Health will report the relevant case to the Centre for Health Protection (CHP) in accordance with government guidelines.
- Service fee is excluding any medications and treatments.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Human Health shall be final.
Collection Time: 9:00am-11:30am (Mon to Sat, close on Sunday and PH)
1. Sai Wan Ho- Perfect life Medical Centre
G/F, 126 Shau Kei Wan Road, Sai Wan Ho, HK
2. Tseung Kwan O- Human Health Medical Centre (MCP)
Shop G18, G/F, MCP Central, 8 Yan King Road, Tseung Kwan O, N.T.
3. Kowloon Station- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre
Concession KOW85, L2, MTR Kowloon Station, Kowloon
4. Yuen Long- Human Health Medical Centre
Shop No.20-21, MTR Yuen Long Station, Yuen Long, New Territories
5.Kowloon Bay- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre (Telford Plaza)
Shop Unit P39B, Telford Plaza, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
6. Kwai Fong- Human Health Medical Centre (Kwai Fong MTR Station)
Shop 17, MTR Kwai Fong Station, New Territories
7. City One - Human Health Medical Centre (City One MTR Station)
Shop CIO 6, MTR City One Station, N.T.
8. Impact Medical Imaging Centre
Room 712, 7/F, Office Tower One, Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road, Kowloon
Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 3970 8888 for booking. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m.– 6:30p.m.)
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
•Check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
•Check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Human Health shall be final.