[Exclusive offer] Herpes Zoster Vaccine (Single dose) (VACHERZ-D1)
*Exclusive offer for Elements-POLYHEALTH Medical Centre*
*For first 100 customers*
Herpes Zoster is caused by the same virus that causes chickenpox. After chickenpox sores heal, the virus remains in the nerves and may reactivate as Zoster.
Once the virus is reactive, it can last for 30 days with unbearable pain. Even it heals, the pain associated with Zoster could last for years.
Herpes Zoster Vaccine is effective in preventing Herpes Zoster, reducing the chance of reoccurrence and relieve the pain and Posterior neuralgia caused.
Provide long term protection by one single dose injection.
- Herpes Zoster Vaccine is effective in preventing Herpes Zoster, reducing the chance of reoccurrence and relieve the pain and Posterior neuralgia caused.
- Individuals aged 50 or above or people who have been suffered from Herpes Zoster
Not applicable to:
- Those who are allergic to gelatin, neomycin, or any component of the vaccine
- Those who are in primary and acquired immunodeficiency states or on immunosuppressive therapy (including high-dose corticosteroids)
- Those with active untreated tuberculosis
1.Elements-POLYHEALTH Medical Centre
Address: Shop 1107, Level 1, Elements,1 Austin Road West, Kowloon
If you purchase vaccine service, please pay attention to the following vaccination guidelines:
- Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 3970 8888 for booking. (Operation hours: Monday to Sunday: 9:00a.m.– 7:00p.m.)
• Recommend to individuals aged 50 or above, or people who have been suffered from Herpes Zoster
Not applicable to:
• Those who are allergic to gelatin, neomycin, or any component of the vaccine
• Those who are in primary and acquired immunodeficiency states or on immunosuppressive therapy (including high-dose corticosteroids)
• Those with active untreated tuberculosis
• If you have a fever or are taking antibiotics on the day of injection, it is recommended to delay the injection.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a weakened immune system, and are receiving medications (such as chemotherapy, steroids, etc.), you should consult your doctor first and accept injections under guidance.
• If you are taking drugs but you are not sure whether you can accept the vaccine, it is recommended to consult your doctor or bring the relevant drugs to the medical staff for examination on the day of injection before deciding whether it is suitable for injection.
• Doctor's consultation fee of HK$300 applies if patient is not suitable for the vaccine injection after Doctor's consultation.