HPV 9 in 1 Vaccine (3 doses) (Aged 15 or above) (VACHPV9MSD3-N)
Recommend to individuals aged 15 or above (Suitable for both Male and Female)
*First 200 customers can enjoy one session of free nutritionist consultation service (15 mins)
All-In-One Health Status Assessment helps you to access your health status and to develop customized health management plan.
-Health Status Report (includes 27 indexes such as Body Composition Analysis, BP, Stress condition, Sleep quality)
- Personalized Health Recommendations
Service Location: Shop 06, The Second Basement, Kowloon Hotel, 19-21 Nathan Rd. Tsim Sha Tsui, Kln. (MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station Exit L4)
Opening Hours: Mon to Fri: 9:00a.m.-7:00p.m. (Booking in advance is required)
Sat: 9:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer among women in Hong Kong while the most prevalent types of HPV are HPV 16 and 18. This vaccine can protect you from 9 types of virus including HPV 6, 11,16,18,31,33,45,52 and 58, which may causes cancer and diseases such as cervical cancer, vulvar cancer, vagina cancer, anal cancer, it can also prevent genital warts.
HPV can be transmitted primarily through sexual contact to men and women who are sexually active. Additionally, HPV-infected women may infect their infants during delivery.
The HPV vaccine (9-in-1) provides immunity that prevents up to 90% of cancer and diseases caused by HPV and 98% of Precancerous cervical lesion caused by HPV16 &18 types. Receiving the HPV vaccine early will provide you and your family with advance protection from HPV.
Virus that can be covered:
- 9 virus types, including HPV 6, 11, 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52 and 58
Suitable for people aged 15 or above (both male and female)
- 3 doses injection schedule- completed at 0, 2nd and 6th month.
- 2nd dose need to finish at least 1 month after the 1st injection and 3rd dose need to finish at least 3 months after the 2nd injection. All doses must finish on or before 31 Mar 2022.
- The vaccine provides lasting immunity. Generally, no boosters are required.
Not applicable to:
- People with previous anaphylaxis (serious allergy) to a previous dose of the vaccine or any of the vaccine ingredients.
- Those who have an allergic reaction to eggs, egg whites or yeast
- Pregnant women
- People with fever, moderate or severe illness should be vaccinated after recovery
1.Mongkok- Impact Medical Imaging Centre
Room 712, 7/F, Office Tower One, Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road, Kowloon
2.Tai Wai- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre (Tai Wai MTR Station)
Shop TAW 3, MTR Tai Wai Station, New Territories
3.Kowloon Bay- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre (Telford Plaza)
Shop Unit P39B, Telford Plaza, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
4.Tiu Keng Leng - Human Health Medical Centre (Tiu Keng Leng MTR Station)
Shop 9-10, MTR Tiu Keng Leng Station, New Territories
5. Lai Chi Kok- Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 105B, 1/F, Liberté Shopping Centre, 833 Lai Chi Kok Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
6.Tin Shui Wai- Human Health Medical Centre
Shop NG18, G/F, T Town North, Tin Yuet Estate, 33 & 39 Tin Wah Road, Tin Shui Wai, NT
7. Quarry Bay-Human Health Medical Centre (Bo Fung Gardens)
Shop 2C, G/F, Bo Fung Gardens, 1090 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
8. Kowloon Station- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre
Concession KOW85, L2, MTR Kowloon Station, Kowloon
9. Elements-POLYHEALTH Medical Centre (Administered by registered nurse)
Shop 1107, Level 1, Elements,1 Austin Road West, Kowloon
10. Sai Wan Ho-Perfect Life Medical Centre
G/F, 126 Shau Kei Wan Road, Sai Wan Ho, HK
11. Yau Tong-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 209A, Lei Yue Mun Plaza, Yau Tong, Kowloon
12. Tsing Yi Station-Human Health Integrated Medical Centre
Shop No. 44 and 45, G/F, MTR Tsing Yi station, New Territories (MTR Tsing Yi Station Exit C)
13. Yuen Long-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 4, G/F, Kan Yip Building, Nos. 229 Castle Peak Road, Yuen Long, NT
14. Kwai Fong Station-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 17, MTR Kwai Fong Station, New Territories (MTR Kwai Fong Station Exit D, To Kwai Fong Plaza)
15. Sheung Shui-Human Health Integrated Medical Centre
Shop no. 25, Level 1, Lung Fung Garden, 33 Lung Sum Avenue, Sheung Shui, New Territories
If you purchase HPV vaccine service, please pay attention to the following vaccination guidelines:
- Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 3970 8888 for booking. (Operation hours: Monday to Sunday: 9:00a.m.– 7:00p.m.)
- Customer needs to follow the injection schedule. (1st dose on or before 31 December 2021 and complete the 3rd doses on or before 30th June 2022)
- If client fails to follow the injection schedule stated above, client needs to pay and settle the discrepancy at $5,199/3 doses.
- Customer is not recommended for the injection if he/she is allergic to eggs, egg whites or yeast
- If customer has a fever or are taking antibiotics on the day of injection, it is recommended to delay the injection.
- If customer is pregnant or breastfeeding, have a weakened immune system, and are receiving medications (such as chemotherapy, steroids, etc.), he/she should consult doctor first and accept injections under guidance.
- People who are taking drugs but not sure whether it is appropriate to accept the vaccine, it is recommended to consult the doctor or bring the relevant drugs to the health professionals for examination on the day of injection before deciding whether it is suitable for injection.
- The vaccine does not protect the infected HPV virus model.
- The vaccine is only applicable to people aged 9 years old or above.
- Doctor's consultation fee of HK$300 applies if customer is not suitable for the vaccine injection after Doctor's consultation.
- All products purchased in the E-SHOP cannot be returned or exchanged. For details, please refer to our Refund Policy。
Notice about nutritionist consultation service:
·Human Health will contact the customer within 2working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 2808 2508 for appointment. (Please provide order number for appointment)
· This offer only applicable to first 200 customers on a first-come-first-served basis.
· Service Location: Shop 06, The Second Basement, Kowloon Hotel, 19-21 Nathan Rd. Tsim Sha Tsui, Kln. (MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station Exit L4)
·Opening Hours: Mon to Fri: 9:00a.m.-7:00p.m. (Booking in advance is required)
Sat: 9:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
· Client needs to redeem the service before 31 Dec 2021.
·In case of disputes, the decision of Human Health Associate Limited and WE360 shall be final.