Optical Coherence Tomography (DRBEOCT)
Optical Coherence Tomography
*Early prediction of glaucoma, diabetic eyes, glaucoma eyes, macular edema and multiple sclerosis, etc.
*Non-invasive: In the past, before performing fundus fluorescence angiography, patients had to inject vascular contrast agent, which may cause bleeding, risk of sensitivity or infection, and discomfort to the patient. Optical coherence tomography eliminates the need to inject contrast agents, and patients are not exposed to unnecessary risks.
*Non-radiation: It can make high-resolution non-radiated cross-sectional scans of different parts of the eye by using the reflection of light from substances or biological tissues.
* Fast inspection speed and repeatable detection: The new technology optical coherence tomography only takes 5 to 10 minutes for each inspection. Because there are no side effects, the detection can be repeated without affecting the patient. As a result, doctors can monitor the condition and treatment effects more closely.
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) is a cross-sectional ocular scan. It is useful for the sight-threatening diseases like glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy. The noninvasive method produces an image by measuring the amount of a dim red light that reflects your retina and optic nerve.
- Cross-sectional Ocular Scan:
- Glaucoma & macular
- Measurements of retinal thickness alterations associated with retinal disease
1/F， Pearl Oriental Tower, 225 Nathan Road, Jordan, Kowloon (MTR Jordan Station Exit C1)
The ophthalmologist may perform “Pupil Dilation", Please note the following:
a) Vision blurs when viewing near objects
b) Having slight photophobia
c) Do not drive afterward
d) Please bring sunglasses
e) The effect generally disappears after 4 to 6 hours
The service is only available in designated specialist centre.
Children under 3 years old, depends on the situation
Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 3970 8888 for booking. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m.– 7:00p.m.)
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
•Check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
• Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Human Health shall be final.