RemScar® TR Silicone Gel Sheet (H-REM002)
Special hypoallergenic silicone patch - Used to prevent scar formation, treat and improve scars
1. Easy and comfortable to use: With high biocompatibility material, it exerts constant pressure on the wound and creates optimal humidity to minimize scar formation.
2. Reusable: Excellent durability, can be reused after many washes.
Hypoallergenic silicone sheets are used to prevent, treat and improve scars.
How to Use:
1. Wash the scar and its surrounding area with water or saline and dry.
2. After the skin is completely dry, do not apply any cream or lotion.
3. Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before removing the product from the packaging.
4. If necessary, it can be cut to a suitable size (1 to 2 cm larger than the scar size) for use.
5. After tearing off the release film on the product, do not pull the adhesive surface when sticking it on the scar, and stick it on the scar naturally.
6. Use 4 hours in the first two days, 8 hours in the next two days, increase by 2 hours a day to at least 12 hours a day, it is recommended to replace it every 2 weeks to achieve the best results.
7. Wash and rinse this product at least 2 times with detergent or hypoallergenic soap, especially when using the washed gel sheet again, please clean the area and surrounding skin first.
8. If there is a lot of physical activity such as sports, the product can be fixed with a bandage or bandage. When using the product, it can be removed and reattached when showering or bathing.
Ingredients: Silicone film, soft silicone adhesive
Capacity: 1 pc/box
Made in Korea
1. For external use only. Do not use on open wounds.
2. Please store at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.