Computerized Visual Field Analyzer (VF) (Both Eyes) (DRBEVF)
Computerized Visual Field Analyzer is mainly used to measure visual width and acuity. In order to diagnose and observe various symptoms of retina, vision, brain visual system and cranial nerves, it is particularly important for the diagnosis of glaucoma, stroke, multiple sclerosis and other diseases.
- Visual field tests (glaucoma, retinitis pigmentosa, and other conditions that affect visual field)
- Measure and map the visual fields and the sensitivity of each eye
- Ocular Health & Fundus examination (pupil examination of retina, optic nerve, optic nerve head)
1/F， Pearl Oriental Tower, 225 Nathan Road, Jordan, Kowloon (MTR Jordan Station Exit C1)
The ophthalmologist may perform “Pupil Dilation", Please note the following:
a) Vision blurs when viewing near objects
b) Having slight photophobia
c) Do not drive afterward
d) Please bring sunglasses
e) The effect generally disappears after 4 to 6 hours
Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 3970 8888 for booking. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m.– 7:00p.m.)
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
•Check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
• Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Human Health shall be final.