FibroScan® (HHU85)- TST Exclsuive
FibroScan® Liver FibroScan
*Limited to first 100 participants
Effectively measure liver stiffness and assesses the degree of fatty liver
• Non-invasive check-up
• Safe and painless
• Process takes less than 30 minutes
• Fasting for 3 hours is required before the examination
FibroScan® is a simple, non-invasive and non-destructive liver check-up that effectively measures liver stiffness and assesses the degree of fatty liver, providing insights into liver damage. Compared to ultrasound, FibroScan® can accurately detect liver fibrosis (especially mild to moderate fibrosis), allowing for early intervention and treatment.
FibroScan® uses an ultrasound probe to emit low-intensity shockwaves to the liver. It measures the liver's stiffness by analyzing the speed of ultrasound waves as they pass through rigid or elastic substances, thereby assessing the extent of liver fibrosis. The new generation of scanning utilizes the Controlled Attenuation Parameter (CAP) principle to measure the degree of fatty liver content, so to effectively detect of fatty liver.
The service includes:
• FibroScan® liver fibrosis scan
• Explanation of the report by medical personnel
Individuals with the following high-risk factors are more likely to develop conditions such as fatty liver, liver fibrosis, cirrhosis, or liver cancer.
It is recommended for them to undergo FibroScan® testing annually or as directed by a doctor:
- Individuals with diabetes/insulin resistance
- High blood pressure
- Abnormal cholesterol levels
- Alcohol consumers
- Hepatitis B carriers
- Hepatitis C carriers
- Long-term use of medications that may cause fatty liver, such as corticosteroids
The following individuals are not suitable for FibroScan® testing:
- Pregnant women
- Individuals with cardiac pacemakers/implantable cardioverter-defibrillators
- Individuals with ascites (abnormal accumulation of fluid in the abdomen)
- Severely obese individuals
- Individuals with narrow spacing between ribs
Designated Health Check CentreImpact Health Management Centre (Tsim Sha Tsui Healthy Square)
Address: Shop 102B, 1/F, Star House, 3 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Monday to Friday: 8:30a.m. – 6:30p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 2397 2111 for booking. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m.– 6:30p.m.)
• The physical check-up plan is available at Human Health Designated Health Check Centre - Impact Health Managment Centre.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
•Check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
•Check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Human Health shall be final.