- User Conduct On This Website
- trespass, break into, access, use or attempt to trespass, break into, access or use any other parts of our servers, and/or any data areas for which you have not been authorised by us;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Website;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or unreasonable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, infringe any intellectual property right, proprietary rights or confidentiality obligations of others;
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication, or engage in spamming or flooding;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information obtained through this Website for commercial purposes without our prior written permission (unless otherwise specified by us in this Website or pursuant to separate licence granted by us);
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, any component of this Website itself or any Information obtained through this Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or create derivative works with respect thereto, without our prior written permission (unless otherwise specified by us in this Website or pursuant to separate licence granted by us); or
- collect or store personal data about other users or members.
- E-Shop Member's Account And Password
- E-Shop Service
- Links To Third Party Websites And Third Party Information
- Disclaimers and Limitation Of Liability
- The availability of the Website or that it will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected;
- The accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any content on the Website;
- The merchantability, standard of quality or fitness for any particular purpose of any products available on this Website;
- The use or exercise of reasonable care and skill in providing or delivering any services on or through the Website or the timeliness of services offered or provided on the Website;
- Non-infringement of any third party intellectual property rights; or
- The Website being free of computer viruses or other harmful elements.
- the failure, or alleged failure, of any product;
- the breach, or alleged breach, of any warranty, express or implied, relating to any product;
- any loss or damage to any such product;
- any act or failure to act of any, shipper or other carrier, or any employee or agent thereof; or
- any unauthorised use of the Website or breach of security relating to the Website.
- Intellectual Property
- System Availability
- Partial Invalidity
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You must not download, copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute or resell any information or pictures from this Website in any format and by any means unless you have got the Company’s written approval.
You agree to use this Website for your personal, non-commercial use only and you are solely responsible for all content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted by you on or through this Website.
As a condition of your use of the Website, you agree that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws or the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you further agree not to:
When you activate your membership, your registered email address will be your login name and the system will automatically generate a password which will be sent to your registered email address by a notification email. You are entitled to change your password from time to time. We may at times undertake checks to ensure the accuracy of the information you have provided to us including contacting you. We reserve the right not to accept your registration for any reason in our sole discretion.
You may not select a login name or password that violates any person’s rights or one that in our opinion is offensive, improper or inappropriate. If you do, we can modify or delete it.
As your password is the means by which we identify you and by which you access your member’s account on the E-Shop on this Website, you should keep it secure. We will not be responsible for any unauthorised access to your member’s account due to your failure to keep your password secure.
We shall use our best endeavor to handle your order. As if your order is being rejected or cancelled due to any reasons (including shortage of supply or change of supply), we do not accept any responsibility..
We may provide links to other sites or resources. We have no control over those linked sites and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any links contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
The information in this Website may contain information of third parties. We do not separately verify the information provided by such third party or agency and you are cautioned thus to the reliability and accuracy of the information accordingly. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of any such information. Any use of and reliance of such information is at your own risk.
This site is provided by us on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Neither we nor our affiliates make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the content or products included on this Website. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we and our affiliates disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to any representations or warranties as to:
Our entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to the Website or otherwise, is re-performance of defective services in jurisdictions which do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain types of liability. Our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any material, product or service offered through us or our Website. We are not and will not be a party to any transaction between you and any third party.
You will exercise and rely solely on your own judgment in using the Website (including E-Shop) or purchasing or redeeming the products. In no event shall we be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including any loss of business or profit, arising out of any use, or inability to use, the Website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages including without limitation, unauthorised access using your login name and password or transmission of content or any transactions or reward redemption request entered into through the Website. You specifically agree that neither we nor our affiliates shall be responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that neither our affiliates nor we shall be responsible for the content sent out using and/or included in the Website by any third party.
The information on this Website is not for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any particular case or patient. Any information on this Website shall not substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
We make no representation that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in any other jurisdictions, and accessing the site from locations where its operation are illegal is prohibited. Those who access this Website from other locations do so at their own discretion and are solely responsible for compliance with their laws and rules. You confirm that you have all the requisite approvals for using the Internet and online conduct.
This Website and any information available on it including, but not limited to, text, graphics, icons, images, software, source code and trademarks, are protected by copyright, design, trade mark and other Intellectual Property Rights owned or controlled by us or our affiliates. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, download, post, transmit, store in retrieval system, modify, alter or display in public or distribute in any way the contents or any part of this Website for any purpose without our prior written permission.
All right, title and interest in the Intellectual Property Rights in this Website shall at all times remain the property of us or our affiliates. Customers and visitors are not authorised to use the same unless you have obtained express written permission from us or our affiliates, as the case may be.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted, continuous or secure access to the Website. Part or the entire Website may be unexpectedly unavailable for whatever duration and for various reasons that may include system malfunctions and disruptions, Internet access downtime and other technical problems beyond our control for which we cannot and shall not be held responsible. You agree that your use of the Website is at your own risk and that you will not hold us responsible for any damage or loss caused by your inability to use the Website for any reason whatsoever. We reserve the right to take any part or all of the Website offline for various reasons including urgent system maintenance or upgrading, in which case we will try to give you notice in advance if possible.