Pre-employment Health Check Plan (HCEPE01)
Pre-employment Health Check includes Basic Body Data, Blood Analysis, X-ray and Cardiac Check Up. This Health Check Plan can help both employers and employees to understand their health conditions and to ensure that employees meets the physical health requirements.
Individuals who needs Pre-employment Health Check
Pre-employment Health Check Plan
Basic Body Data
Body Height, Weight, BMI, BP, Pulse, Visual Test, Color Blindness, Hearing Test
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
|Renal Condition||Urine Routine|
|X-Ray Check Up||
|Cardiac Check Up||Resting ECG|
|Medical Report||Comprehensive Health Check Report with
Doctor's Comment & Suggestion
|Report Interpretation||Report Interpretation and Conclusive Advice by Medical Professional|
Designated Health Check Centre Address:
Room 712, 7/F , Office Tower One , Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon
Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 2397 2111 for booking. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m.– 6:30p.m.)
• The physical check-up plan is available at designated Human Health Check-up Centre- Impact Medical Imaging Centre.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
•Check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
•Check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Human Health shall be final.