Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. Human Health reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. If you do not accept the following terms and conditions, you should leave this website immediately.
1. The information and materials contained in this website is presented for information purposes only.
2. Whilst Human Health will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information and materials provided in this website are accurate, all information and materials are provided on an "as is" basis. Human Health will not be responsible for any information that is inaccurate, untrue or misleading.
3. Some of the information and materials in this website may be provided by other individuals. These information and materials do not represent the views of Human Health and Human Health will not be responsible for the contents of the information and materials provided by these individuals.
4. Human Health is not responsible directly or indirectly, for any form of damage resulting from the use and/or misuse of information and materials contained in this website.
5. Human Health does not warrant that this website is or will be at any time error-free; that this website and its server are or will be at any time free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms; or that any defects will be corrected. If the use of the website or the contents therein results in the need for servicing or replacement of equipment or data, Human Health will not be responsible for those costs.
6. Information sent to Human Health through the use of emails is in the public domain. If you choose to send information as such, you are doing so voluntarily and you understand that any person may use such information. Human Health has no responsibility whatsoever to handle such information given by other persons in the public domain of the website which may be untrue, misleading, obscene, unlawful or defamatory.
7. Human Health will use its best endeavours to ensure the confidentiality of the information provided and to ensure that it is secured from third party interference. However, given the nature of the Internet, Human Health cannot guarantee that the information provided is totally secure.
8. Where this website contains and leads to other website(s) belonging to other entities, the disclaimer herein extends to such other website(s) and Human Health disclaims any liability in relation thereto.
9. Except where necessary for viewing the information on the website on your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Ordinance or other applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions, no information on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Human Health.