Pre-marital Health Check Plan (HCPMM01_HCPMF01)
Pre-marital Health Check Plan includes Blood Analysis, Liver Function, Hepatitis Screening, Veneral Screening, Renal Condition.
Male and female who intend to get married
Pre-marital Health Check Plan
Basic Body Data
Body Height, Weight, BMI, BP, Pulse, Visual Test, Color Blindness, Hearing Test
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
Blood Grouping, ABO + Rh-D
HIV Combo Test
Semen (Male Only)
Rubella Antibody IgG (Female Only)
|Renal Condition||Urine Routine|
|Medical Report||Comprehensive Health Check Report with
Doctor's Comment & Suggestion
|Report Interpretation||Report Interpretation and Conclusive Advice by Medical Professional|
Designated Health Check Centre Address:
Impact Medical Imaging Centre
Room 712, 7/F , Office Tower One , Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon
Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 2397 2111 for booking. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m.– 6:30p.m.)
• The physical check-up plan is available at designated Human Health Check-up Centre- Impact Medical Imaging Centre.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
•Check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
•Check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Human Health shall be final.