1. 「HH eShop」is the eShop of Human Health Holdings Limited (Human Health Holdings Limited or its subsidiaries or the brands of the group will be referred to as “Human Health” in this Statement). 「HH eShop」is committed to protect your privacy and will at all times observe the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486, Laws of Hong Kong) and other applicable rules and regulations in the collection, use and maintenance of your personal data.
2. 「HH eShop」may amend, update, vary or add to this Statement from time to time without any prior notice as necessary and any revised Statement will be published on our website(s).
3. By accessing and using this website and any of its pages or mobile application, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out herein.
4. If there is any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.
Type of Personal Data
5. The term “personal data”, wherever mentioned in this Statement, includes the following kind of information:-
a. All the data which may be collected or held by「HH eShop from time to time in connection with the provision of our services, products and facilities, the following data relating to a data subject (including any updated data of any of the following data):
1. full name;
2. date of birth;
3. HKID number / passport number;
5. correspondence address and/or residential address;
6. e-mail address;
7. telephone number;
8. fax number;
9. information as referred to in the paragraphs below under ‘Cookies, Domain Names and IP Addresses; and
b. Other data collected from data subjects in the ordinary course of the continuation of the relationship between 「HH eShop」 and data subjects.
Cookies, Domain Names and IP Addresses
6. When you visit our website(s), we may record your visit only and will not collect any personally identifiable information (i.e. information that is about you and identifies you) from you unless otherwise stated. Cookies used (if any) in any part of our website(s) will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information. For your information, Cookies are small computer files that can be stored in web surfers' computers for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analysing web surfers' viewing habits. They can save you from registering again when re-visiting a website and are commonly used to track your preferences in relation to the subject matter of the website. You may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate certain available functions in our website(s).
Collection of Personal Data
7. It is necessary for the data subjects to supply「HH eShop」with personal data in connection with the provision of our services, products and facilities, failure to supply such personal data may result in「HH eShop」being unable to provide our services and products and facilities to you.
Purposes of Use of Personal Data Collected
8. The purposes for which the personal data relating to the data subjects may be used will vary depending on the nature of the data subjects' relationship with 「HH eShop」, they may include the following :
a. registering「HH eShop」membership and providing various services, products and facilities of「HH eShop」to you;
b. monitoring use of the website of「HH eShop」and for further development;
c. processing billing and payment;
d. conducting statistical and data analysis;
e. communicating with data subjects or its authorised representative(s);
f. enabling「HH eShop」to ensure smooth operation of the products, services and facilities provided to the data subjects, and to improve, optimize and configure the services for the data subjects;
g. researching and/or designing and/or implementing「HH eShop」related services, products and facilities;
h. performing investigation or inquiry of any illegal conduct;
i. complying with obligations, requirements, arrangements or procedures that apply to「HH eShop」or that it is expected to comply according to:
(i) any law binding or applying to it within the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”) existing currently and in the future;
(ii) any guidelines or guidance given or issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies within Hong Kong existing currently and in the future; and
(iii) any contractual obligations or other commitment applying to it under any contractual arrangement Human Health has with its agent, representative, contractor, business partner or other third party which Human Health has entered into a contractual relationship with;
j. other purposes with data subjects’ consent; and
k. purposes incidental, associated or relating to any of the above items (a) to (j).
Transfer of Personal Data Collected
9. Personal data held by「HH eShop」relating to data subjects will be kept confidential and「HH eShop」will not provide and disclose (as defined in the Ordinance) such personal data to any third parties without the written consent from the data subject except to
a. Members or the brands of Human Health;
b. Any contractual partners with Human Health such as insurance companies, medical card administrators, agents, contractors, third party service providers in connection with the operation of our business who are under the same duty of confidentiality to Human Health; and
c. any party to whom Human Health is under an obligation or otherwise required to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding, or any disclosure under and for the purposes of any guidelines or guidance given or issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies with which Human Health is expected to comply.
Storage of Personal Data and Security
10. All personal data collected from data subjects will be stored in secure servers of 「HH eShop」in order to prevent any unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure.
11. 「HH eShop」maintains this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure personal data.
12. 「HH eShop」will take all practical steps to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and「HH eShop」will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements of Hong Kong concerning the retention of personal data.
Rights of Access or Correction of Personal Data
13. According to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you are entitled to access and correct your personal data held by us. Please contact our Data Protection Officer with the following means.
Name : Data Protection Officer
Email : email@example.com
Fax : (852) 2312 2772
Address : 12th Floor, Enterprise Square Two, 3 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong