BIOMED GUT Microbiome DNA Test- 11P Probiotics Panel (C-PGU015)
BIOMED Gut microbiome qPCR Test (Human Health Exclusive- cover 11 Probiotics)
Discover Your "Intestinal Code" for Precise Improvement of Health Issues
• Exclusive testing combination by Human Health - covering 11 types of probiotics
• Developed by a biomedical company in Hong Kong Science Park
• Non-invasive testing requiring only a stool sample
• Understand the health of your intestinal microbiota by examining bacterial genes in the stool
• Medical professionals explain the test results and provide dietary recommendations and personalized probiotic plans
More and More research has found a close correlation between intestinal microbiota and various aspects of human health, including intestinal health, immune and metabolic issues, obesity, allergic eczema, and even cancer*. As different health issues are associated with different deficiencies of intestinal probiotics, the effective improvement of health issues requires precise supplementation of probiotics.
BIOMED Intestinal Microbiome Testing can decipher the "intestinal code" within your body and assess the risk of related health issues. Medical professionals will explain the report, develop personalized probiotic treatments, and provide health advice.
1. After receiving the testing kit at the medical center, the customer collects the sample at home following the instructions provided in the kit.
2. After collecting the sample, please pack it according to the instructions in the kit using the pre-addressed envelope provided. Then, mail it back to the laboratory along with the completed application form.
Sample Collection Notes:
a. Do not pour out the collection liquid inside the collection tube, as it may compromise the preservation of the stool sample.
b. The required amount and size of the stool sample will be clearly indicated. Do not put too much or too little stool sample in the collection tube.
c. Please make sure to place the collection tube containing the stool sample inside the small bubble envelope before placing it in the larger envelope for mailing.
3. The samples will be tested at the biomedical company in Hong Kong Science Park.
4. The report will be completed approximately 14 days from the date the laboratory receives the samples and will be sent to the medical center. At that time, the customer will be contacted to come to the medical center to collect the report and have it explained by medical professionals.
• Individuals with intestinal health, immune and metabolic issues, obesity, and allergic eczema health problems.
Designated Health Check Service Centre
1.Mongkok- Impact Medical Imaging Centre
Room 712, 7/F, Office Tower One, Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road, Kowloon
Hotline: 2397 2111
2.Tai Wai- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre (Tai Wai MTR Station)
Shop TAW 3, MTR Tai Wai Station, New Territories
Hotline: 2603 2082
3.Tiu Keng Leng - Human Health Medical Centre (Tiu Keng Leng MTR Station)
Shop 9-10, MTR Tiu Keng Leng Station, New Territories
Hotline: 2706 6700
4. Lai Chi Kok- Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 105B, 1/F, Liberté Shopping Centre, 833 Lai Chi Kok Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
Hotline: 2370 2881
5.Tin Shui Wai- Human Health Medical Centre
Shop NG18, G/F, T Town North, Tin Yuet Estate, 33 & 39 Tin Wah Road, Tin Shui Wai, NT
Hotline: 2445 0282
6. Quarry Bay-Human Health Medical Centre (Bo Fung Gardens)
Shop 2C, G/F, Bo Fung Gardens, 1090 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Hotline: 2811 9008
7. Sai Wan Ho-Perfect Life Medical Centre
G/F, 126 Shau Kei Wan Road, Sai Wan Ho, HK
Hotline: 2668 8600
8. Yau Tong-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 209A, Lei Yue Mun Plaza, Yau Tong, Kowloon
Hotline: 2772 1862
9. Tsing Yi Station-Human Health Integrated Medical Centre
Shop No. 44 and 45, G/F, MTR Tsing Yi station, New Territories (MTR Tsing Yi Station Exit C)
Hotline: 2887 8823
10. Yuen Long-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 4, G/F, Kan Yip Building, Nos. 229 Castle Peak Road, Yuen Long, NT
Hotline: 2887 8823
11. Kwai Fong Station-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 17, MTR Kwai Fong Station, New Territories (MTR Kwai Fong Station Exit D, To Kwai Fong Plaza)
Hotline: 2473 0881
12. Sheung Shui-Human Health Integrated Medical Centre
Shop no. 25, Level 1, Lung Fung Garden, 33 Lung Sum Avenue, Sheung Shui, New Territories
Hotline: 2670 8633
Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call the above hotlines for booking.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
•Check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
•Check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Human Health shall be final.
*Tilg H, Adolph TE, Gerner RR, et al. (2018) The Intestinal Microbiota in Colorectal Cancer. Cancer Cell 33: 954–964.
Zmora N, Suez J, Elinav E (2018) You are what you eat: diet, health and the gut microbiota. Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology 16: 35–56.
Sanders ME, Merenstein DJ, Reid G, et al. (2019) Probiotics and prebiotics in intestinal health and disease: from biology to the clinic. Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology 16: 605–616.
Wang Y, Choy CT, Lin Y, et al. (2022) Effect of a Novel E3 Probiotics Formula on the Gut Microbiome in Atopic Dermatitis Patients: A Pilot Study. Biomedicines 10: 2904.
Choy CT, Chan UK, Siu PLK, et al. (2023) A Novel E3 Probiotics Formula Restored Gut Dysbiosis and Remodelled Gut Microbial Network and Microbiome Dysbiosis Index (MDI) in Southern Chinese Adult Psoriasis Patients. International Journal of Molecular Sciences 24: 6571.
Fan Y, Pedersen O (2020) Gut microbiota in human metabolic health and disease. Nature Reviews Microbiology 19: 55–71.
Maldonado-Gómez María X, Martínez I, Bottacini F, et al. (2016) Stable Engraftment of Bifidobacterium longum AH1206 in the Human Gut Depends on Individualized Features of the Resident Microbiome. Cell Host & Microbe 20: 515–526.
Zmora N, Zilberman-Schapira G, Suez J, et al. (2018) Personalized Gut Mucosal Colonization Resistance to Empiric Probiotics Is Associated with Unique Host and Microbiome Features. Cell 174: 1388-1405.e21.