Child Vaccination Program
* Child Vaccination Program is only available at Impact Health Management Centre (TST).
Child vaccination is effectively in preventing infants from being infected by serious diseases. The vaccine can reduce the total number of injections and lower the chances of side effects after vaccination.
- Infants to 2 months old baby
Recommend Immunization Schedule:
- 2th months: 6 in1 Vaccine (1st dose)
- 4th Month: 6 in 1 vaccine (2nd dose)
- 6th Month: 6 in 1 vaccine (3rd dose)
- 18th Month (1.5 year old): 5 in 1 vaccine (4th dose)
Not applicable to:
- People who have a fever or are taking antibiotics on the day of injection, it is recommended to delay the injection.
Tsim Sha Tsui-Impact Health Management Centre
Shop 102B, 1/F, Star House, 3 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
If you purchase pediatric vaccine service, please pay attention to the following vaccination guidelines:
- Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 3970 8888 for booking. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m.– 7:00p.m.)
- Customer must provide a valid vaccination record to the medical center to determine the appropriateness of taking the vaccine.
- Customer is not recommended for the injection if he/she is allergic to any component of the vaccine.
- If customer has a fever or are taking antibiotics on the day of injection, it is recommended to delay the injection.
- People who are taking drugs but not sure whether it is appropriate to accept the vaccine, it is recommended to consult the doctor or bring the relevant drugs to the health professionals for examination on the day of injection before deciding whether it is suitable for injection.
- Children vaccine programs are non-refundable.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Human Health shall be final and conclusive.