Early Nasopharyngeal Cancer Screening (HCENPC01)
Early Nasopharyngeal Cancer Screening
**** Only $1,445 (Original Price: $1,700) with "TAKE2OFFER" promo code****
- The test utilizes the NGS technology invented by the world-class research team from The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Sensitivity greater than 97%
- Simple and non-invasive. Only requires a single blood draw
NPC can strike
anyone at any age!
Recent Hong Kong Cancer Registry figures show that NPC:
the="" no.1="" cancer="" amongst="" men="" aged="" 20="" to="" 44<="" span="" ><="" ><="" ><=""> 1
Over 80% NPC patients are below the age of 65²
Are the signs of NPC are easily identified?
<="" br="" ><="" span="" ><="" ><="">
As the symptoms of early NPC resemble flu or inflammatory illnesses, it it usually hard for patients to relate the symptoms to NPC at the early stage, causing a delay in seeking medical intervention. Research shows that 80% of unscreened patients were diagnosed with NPC at a late stage.3
How does Take2 Prophecy™ Test compare with Traditional EBV tests?
<="" br="" ><="">
Infection with EB virus is the main course of NPC. EB virus serological detection and quantitative EB virus DNA detection have been consistent tools at the past. However EB virus infection is very common, even if the presence of DB virus or any antibodies is detected, it may only represent a transient infection and is not a reliable indicator of NPC. The test may also show false-positive results. Our early nasopharyngeal cancer screening combines PCR technology and next generation DNA sequencing to analyze DNA in plasma with an accuracy of 97%. It can help identify NPC at early stage and hence allowing for early treatment, which greatly increases the likelihood of successful treatment.
1. Overview of Hong Kong Cancer Statistics of 2018. Hong Kong Hospital Authority, October 2020.
2. Hong Kong Cancer Registry. Hong Kong Hospital Authority, www3.ha.org.hk/cancereg/. Accessed 23 May 2021.
3. Chan, K. C. Allen, et al. "Analysis of Plasma Epstein-Barr Virus DNA to Screen for Nasopharyngeal Cancer," New England Journal of Medicine, Vol, 377, no.6, 2017, pp, 513-22
1) Collection of blood samples
2) Analysis at the laboratory
3) Test Results interpretation by doctor
Suitable for people who
1) aged 40 years old or above
2) have a habit of smoking,
3) are more exposed to formaldehyde,
4) frequently eat salted food, or
5) have a family history of nasopharyngeal cancer
Report Interpretation and Conclusive Advice by Medical Professional
Designated Health Check Centre Address:
Impact Medical Imaging Centre
Room 712, 7/F , Office Tower One , Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon
Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
• Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 2397 2111 for booking. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m.– 6:30p.m.)
• The physical check-up plan is available at designated Human Health Check-up Centre- Impact Medical Imaging Centre.
• Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
•Check-up plan is applicable to people aged 18 or above only.
•Check-up plan is not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
• Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it is not transferable nor refundable.
• All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
• Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
• In case of disputes, the decision of Human Health shall be final.