Hib Vaccine (Single dose) (VACHIB)
Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) is a bacteria responsible for severe pneumonia, menigitis and other invasive disease almost exclusively in children aged less than 5 years. Meningitis can cause fever, headache, neck stiffness, and loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, photophobia, mental symptoms like dizzy and lethargy. Besides, it may also cause sepsis, otitis media, acute epiglottitis, and even death. Epiglottitis may occur in patients with fever, sore throat, drooling, swallowing pain, refusing to swallow, and even breathing difficulties and other symptoms.
- Individuals aged 2 months or above
Recommend injection schedule:
- 2nd Month: 1st dose
- 4th Month: 2nd dose
- 6th Month: 3rd dose
- 18th Month (1.5 year old): 4th dose
Not applicable to:
- People who have a fever or are taking antibiotics on the day of injection, it is recommended to delay the injection.
1.Mongkok- Impact Medical Imaging Centre
Room 712, 7/F, Office Tower One, Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road, Kowloon
2.Tai Wai- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre (Tai Wai MTR Station)
Shop TAW 3, MTR Tai Wai Station, New Territories
3.Kowloon Bay- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre (Telford Plaza)
Shop Unit P39B, Telford Plaza, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
4.Tiu Keng Leng - Human Health Medical Centre (Tiu Keng Leng MTR Station)
Shop 9-10, MTR Tiu Keng Leng Station, New Territories
5. Lai Chi Kok- Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 105B, 1/F, Liberté Shopping Centre, 833 Lai Chi Kok Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
6.Tin Shui Wai- Human Health Medical Centre
Shop NG18, G/F, T Town North, Tin Yuet Estate, 33 & 39 Tin Wah Road, Tin Shui Wai, NT
7. Quarry Bay-Human Health Medical Centre (Bo Fung Gardens)
Shop 2C, G/F, Bo Fung Gardens, 1090 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
If you purchase pediatric vaccine service, please pay attention to the following vaccination guidelines:
- Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 3970 8888 for booking. (Operation hours: Monday to Sunday: 9:00a.m.– 7:00p.m.)
- Customer must provide a valid vaccination record to the medical center to determine the appropriateness of taking the vaccine.
- Customer is not recommended for the injection if he/she is allergic to any component of the vaccine.
- If customer has a fever or are taking antibiotics on the day of injection, it is recommended to delay the injection.
- People who are taking drugs but not sure whether it is appropriate to accept the vaccine, it is recommended to consult the doctor or bring the relevant drugs to the health professionals for examination on the day of injection before deciding whether it is suitable for injection.
- Doctor's consultation fee of HK$300 applies if customer is not suitable for the vaccine injection after Doctor's consultation.