MMR Vaccine (Single dose)-VACMMR
Measles, Mumps and Rubella Vaccine (MMR) can prevent child infection from Measles, Mumps and Rubella.
- Individuals aged 1 year old or above
Recommend Immunization Schedule:
- 1 year old: 1st dose
- 6 year old: 2nd dose
Not applicable to:
- People who have a fever or are taking antibiotics on the day of injection, it is recommended to delay the injection.
- Serious allergic reaction to a previous dose of MMR vaccine
- Known history of severe allergy to gelatine or certain antibiotics
- Individuals with severe immunosuppression from diseases or treatment, e.g.:
-on current cancer treatment, such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- People who has received immunoglobulin or other blood products (e.g. blood transfusion) within the past 11 months
- People who has as received other live vaccines in the past four weeks
1.Mongkok- Impact Medical Imaging Centre
Room 712, 7/F, Office Tower One, Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road, Kowloon
2.Tai Wai- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre (Tai Wai MTR Station)
Shop TAW 3, MTR Tai Wai Station, New Territories
3.Kowloon Bay- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre (Telford Plaza)
Shop Unit P39B, Telford Plaza, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
4.Tiu Keng Leng - Human Health Medical Centre (Tiu Keng Leng MTR Station)
Shop 9-10, MTR Tiu Keng Leng Station, New Territories
5. Lai Chi Kok- Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 105B, 1/F, Liberté Shopping Centre, 833 Lai Chi Kok Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
6.Tin Shui Wai- Human Health Medical Centre
Shop NG18, G/F, T Town North, Tin Yuet Estate, 33 & 39 Tin Wah Road, Tin Shui Wai, NT
7. Quarry Bay-Human Health Medical Centre (Bo Fung Gardens)
Shop 2C, G/F, Bo Fung Gardens, 1090 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
8. Sai Wan Ho-Perfect Life Medical Centre
G/F, 126 Shau Kei Wan Road, Sai Wan Ho, HK
9. Yau Tong-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 209A, Lei Yue Mun Plaza, Yau Tong, Kowloon
10. Tsing Yi Station-Human Health Integrated Medical Centre
Shop No. 44 and 45, G/F, MTR Tsing Yi station, New Territories (MTR Tsing Yi Station Exit C)
11. Yuen Long-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 4, G/F, Kan Yip Building, Nos. 229 Castle Peak Road, Yuen Long, NT
12. Kwai Fong Station-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 17, MTR Kwai Fong Station, New Territories (MTR Kwai Fong Station Exit D, To Kwai Fong Plaza)
13. Sheung Shui-Human Health Integrated Medical Centre
Shop no. 25, Level 1, Lung Fung Garden, 33 Lung Sum Avenue, Sheung Shui, New Territories
If you purchase vaccine service, please pay attention to the following vaccination guidelines:
- Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 3970 8888 for booking. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m.– 7:00p.m.)
- Customer must provide a valid vaccination record to the medical center to determine the appropriateness of taking the vaccine.
- Customer is not recommended for the injection if he/she is allergic to any component of the vaccine.
- If customer has a fever or are taking antibiotics on the day of injection, it is recommended to delay the injection.
- People who are taking drugs but not sure whether it is appropriate to accept the vaccine, it is recommended to consult the doctor or bring the relevant drugs to the health professionals for examination on the day of injection before deciding whether it is suitable for injection.
- The vaccine provides lasting immunity. Generally, no boosters are required.
- Doctor's consultation fee of HK$300 applies if customer is not suitable for the vaccine injection after Doctor's consultation.