Prevenar 20 (Single dose) (VACP20)
Consists of Active immunisation for the prevention of pneumococcal disease caused by Streptococcus
pneumoniae serotypes 1, 3, 4, 5, 6A, 6B, 7F, 8, 9V, 10A, 11A, 12F, 14, 15B, 18C, 19A, 19F,
2F, 23F, and 33F in adults 18 years of age and older.
Age: Individuals aged 18 years old or above: 1 dose
Not applicable to:
- People who have a history of severe allergic reaction to any of the vaccine component or Pneumovax 23 in the past
Tsim Sha Tsui-Impact Health Management Centre (Tsim Sha Tsui Healthy Square)
Shop 102B, 1/F, Star House, 3 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Tin Shui Wai- Human Health Medical Centre
Shop NG18, G/F, T Town North, Tin Yuet Estate, 33 & 39 Tin Wah Road, Tin Shui Wai, NT
Shau Kei Wan-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 39, G/F, Shopping Centre, Aldrich Garden, Shau Kei Wan, Hong Kong
Quarry Bay-Human Health Medical Centre (Bo Fung Gardens)
Shop 2C, G/F, Bo Fung Gardens, 1090 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Sai Wan Ho-Perfect Life Medical Centre
G/F, 126 Shau Kei Wan Road, Sai Wan Ho, HK
Sai Kung-Human Health Medical Centre (Maritime Bay)
Shop 6, G/F, Maritime Bay, 18 Pui Shing Road, Tseung Kwan O, N.T.
Yau Tong-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 209A, Lei Yue Mun Plaza, Yau Tong, Kowloon
Tiu Keng Leng - Human Health Medical Centre (Tiu Keng Leng MTR Station)
Shop 9-10, MTR Tiu Keng Leng Station, New Territories
Tin Hau-Human Health Medical Centre
G/F, Pak Lee Building, 6-8 King's Road, Hong Kong
If you purchase vaccine service, please pay attention to the following vaccination guidelines:
- Human Health will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Customers can also call hotline at 3970 8888 for booking. (Operation hours: Monday to Sunday: 9:00a.m.– 7:00p.m.)
- Customer must provide a valid vaccination record to the medical center to determine the appropriateness of taking the vaccine.
- Customer is not recommended for the injection if he/she is allergic to any component of the vaccine.
- If customer has a fever or are taking antibiotics on the day of injection, it is recommended to delay the injection.
- People who are taking drugs but not sure whether it is appropriate to accept the vaccine, it is recommended to consult the doctor or bring the relevant drugs to the health professionals for examination on the day of injection before deciding whether it is suitable for injection.
- Doctor's consultation fee of HK$300 applies if customer is not suitable for the vaccine injection after Doctor's consultation.