For monitoring of anesthesia, polypectomy and biopsy, please refer to the "Price Details" section of below.
We are adopting minimally invasive, outpatient endoscopy procedures. Clients can take rest in our recovery rooms after endoscopy and back home within a few hours.
- Thorough Medical Questionnaire
- General Practitioner's Consultation and Report Interpretation
- Procedure Handled By Specialist:
- Intravenous Sedation
- Colonoscopy (Total time: 15-45 Mins#)
#Depending on patient's situation
Includes Polypectomy & Biopsy for Colonoscopy*
Additional Laboratory Investigation
Monitored Anesthesia Care for Colonoscopy*
*Please note: All items with "*" are generated by specialists due to the complexity of individual conditions. The final actual charges are subject to the final assessment of specialists, and additional fees will be charged at the endoscopy location.
For gastroscopy and colonoscopy package, please click here.
- People over 50 years old
- have a family history of bowel cancer
- blood in stool
- Changes in bowel habits
- Unexplained abdominal pain
- Suspected colon polyps
- inflammatory bowel disease
Doctor Consultation location:
1.Mongkok- Impact Medical Imaging Centre
Room 712, 7/F, Office Tower One, Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road, Kowloon
2.Tai Wai- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre (Tai Wai MTR Station)
Shop TAW 3, MTR Tai Wai Station, New Territories
3.Kowloon Bay- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre (Telford Plaza)
Shop Unit P39B, Telford Plaza, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
4.Tiu Keng Leng - Human Health Medical Centre (Tiu Keng Leng MTR Station)
Shop 9-10, MTR Tiu Keng Leng Station, New Territories
5. Lai Chi Kok- Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 105B, 1/F, Liberté Shopping Centre, 833 Lai Chi Kok Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
6.Tin Shui Wai- Human Health Medical Centre
Shop NG18, G/F, T Town North, Tin Yuet Estate, 33 & 39 Tin Wah Road, Tin Shui Wai, NT
7. Quarry Bay-Human Health Medical Centre (Bo Fung Gardens)
Shop 2C, G/F, Bo Fung Gardens, 1090 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
8. Kowloon Station- Human Health Integrated Medical Centre
Concession KOW85, L2, MTR Kowloon Station, Kowloon
9. Sai Wan Ho-Perfect Life Medical Centre
G/F, 126 Shau Kei Wan Road, Sai Wan Ho, HK
10. Yau Tong-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 209A, Lei Yue Mun Plaza, Yau Tong, Kowloon
11. Tsing Yi Station-Human Health Integrated Medical Centre
Shop No. 44 and 45, G/F, MTR Tsing Yi station, New Territories (MTR Tsing Yi Station Exit C)
12. Yuen Long-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 4, G/F, Kan Yip Building, Nos. 229 Castle Peak Road, Yuen Long, NT
13. Kwai Fong Station-Human Health Medical Centre
Shop 17, MTR Kwai Fong Station, New Territories (MTR Kwai Fong Station Exit D, To Kwai Fong Plaza)
14. Sheung Shui-Human Health Integrated Medical Centre
Shop no. 25, Level 1, Lung Fung Garden, 33 Lung Sum Avenue, Sheung Shui, New Territories
Jordan-WeHealth Endoscopy Centre: 17/F Pearl Oriental Tower, 225 Nathan Road, Jordan, Kowloon (Exit C1, MTR Station)
- The service is only available in designated endoscopy centre.
- The above plan already includes endoscopist's fee, intravenous sedation, standard instrument fee, detailed doctor's report, surgery fee (facilities fee), all miscellaneous charges during surgery, bowel preparation drug Klean Prep.
- Preparation before inspection:
- Preparation three days before the examination: It is recommended that if the patient is taking drugs such as aspirin and Boxue Pill, please notify the doctor in advance. In some cases a doctor may ask a patient to stop taking a certain type of medication. Stop taking high-fiber foods and beverages, such as vegetables, fruits, barley, mushrooms and cereals. Patients can eat starchy, protein and fatty foods.
- Preparation the day before the examination: eat only liquid food throughout the day, such as fish porridge, minced meat porridge.
- On the day of the examination: take the large intestine laxative prescribed by the doctor in the morning, please use the laxative according to the instructions (it is not recommended for patients to purchase and take it by themselves). Before drinking the laxative, the patient can prepare 2 liters of electrolyte water, wet tissue for cleansing the skin and Vaseline.
- Six hours before the examination: No food is allowed, but the patient can also add appropriate amount of water.
- Endoscopy service is operated by specialist. Referral doctor will be responsible for follow-up and report explanation.
- General practitioner’s assessment is required for this service. Doctor’s consultation fee of HK$350 applies if client is not suitable for the endoscopy service after Doctor's consultation.